Manena Hostel has three separate dormitories, each recognizable thanks to a color, dominant in the walls and in the sheets. Three dormitories with different number of beds, designed specifically to satisfy travelers’ desires, with wifi connection and lockers for everyone.
Below you will find detailed descriptions of all the rooms, enriched with images and information on the characteristics of each. The choice is up to you!
Did you not find a place?
You can try to check availability at our sister hostel: Victoria House & Home Genoa Hostel.
Due to anti-Covid-19 restriction, Manena hostel staff informs you that rooms availability has been reduced to 50% than what is written in the following details.
Booking terms and conditions
- Check out: by 12:00
- Payment accepted: cash / credit card
- Cancellation terms: 72 hours
- Minimum stay: 1 night
Price includes breakfast, bed linen, kitchen and wifi.
Every cancellation has to be notified to the hostel at least 72 hours in advance or you’ll be charged for the entire amount of your stay.
Tourist tax in Genova is 1.50 € per day for the first 9 days of your stay. The following people are exempted from tourist tax:
- People younger than 14 years old;
- People who stay in Genova for medical therapy plus one companion for each patient;
- People who assist patient hospitalized in Genova, up to 2 people for each patient;
- Police forces, national or municipal, firemen, civil defence who stay for work reasons only;
- People who stay at the expense of municipality.